We now provide fast and reliable skip hire services in Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield.
Skips to hire| All sizes available | Leeds area
We cover all your skip hire needs in the Leeds area.
All SKIP sizes available from 2-14 yards
- 2-yard Skip- Holds about 25 – 35 black bags or 2 tonnes of waste. This skip is small, convenient and great for both domestic and business use. The perfect skip for low volume waste.
- 4-yard-. Holds about 45 – 55 black bags or 4 tonnes of waste. Our 4-yard skip is commonly known as a midi skip and is used for both business and domestic waste. It is our most popular skip and is the ideal medium skip to hire for renovation projects and smaller house clearances.
- 8 -yard- Holds about 75 – 85 black bags or 8 tonnes of waste. The 8-yard skip is popular for building projects. It is ideal for large garden landscaping projects as well as full property clearances. The 8-yard skip can be supplied with a cover or door if necessary.
- 14-yard skips- Holds about 200-220 black bags or 14 tonnes of waste. This skip is more commonly used for holding lightweight construction waste such as plastics and cardboard. These are NOT suitable for heavy waste such as rubble or concrete. This skip is used for projects on the bigger side such as construction jobs.
Is your skip going on the road? YES…
Then this will result in you needing a permit
Don’t worry, we will take care of all your permit needs.
Whatever size skip you are needing we can take care of your needs all you have to do is CALL or BOOK today to hire your skip in and around the Leeds area.
- How long do I have the skip for?
7 days but can be extended if needed
- Do I need a permit?
Yes, if your skip is going on the road or any council land?
- What is the maximum time I can keep the skip?
3 Weeks is the maximum